Our aim is to have targets, measures, and transparent communication on our progress and challenges for all of our most material corporate responsibility (CR) issues.
Our main means of communicating this is in our annual Corporate Responsibility report. We also publish quarterly updates together with our financial results.
Millicom Corporate Responsibility reports
|2020||Annual Report||GRI Index|
|2019||Annual Report||GRI Index|
|2016||Annual Report||GRI G4 Index|
|2015||CR report||GRI G4 Index|
|2011||CR report (p.26)||Annual report 2011|
Millicom Law Enforcement Disclosure (LED) reports
- Sustainability bond framework
- Second-party opinion report from SUSTAINALYTICS.
Sustainability Bond - Progress reports
Reporting in our markets
Some of our country operations publish stand-alone Corporate Responsibility reports or Communications on Progress, as part of their commitment to the UN Global Compact.
- To access Tigo Bolivia's latest CR Report 2016 (Spanish), click here
- To access TigoUNE's Sustainability Report 2015 (Spanish), click here.
- To access Tigo El Salvador’s latest COP report (2014), please click here
Publicly available policies and voluntary standards adopted can be found here.